Putin is to visit Crimea in August
Russian President Vladimir Putin will take part in the expedition of the Russian Geographical Group (RGG) in Crimea – Izvestia
One of the goals of the Russian expedition to Crimea is exploring the Great Silk Road. In addition, the expedition will look over antique vehicles antiquity at the bottom of the Black Sea, said Russian Izvestia.
President’s spokesman Dmytro Peskov confirmed that Putin is to take part in the expedition. However, he did not specify details of the expedition.
Officially, Putin visited occupied Crimea only twice. In August 2014 he held a working meeting with members of the Security Council in Sevastopol and met with deputies of the State Duma in Yalta. May 9, 2014 he took part in a naval parade in Sevastopol Victory.
Izvestia calls Putin “a real master of expeditions”, for example in 2013, he visited Hogland, an island in the Gulf of Finland in the eastern Baltic Sea, dived and stayed under water for about 30 minutes. In September 2012, Vladimir Putin saved the Siberian cranes, in 2010 saved the snow leopard in Tuva republic. And in 2009, the Russian leader was immersed on the bottom of Lake Baikal.
“Putin can do everything, and what he cannot do – it just does not exist” (Russian children's song).
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars