Nazarbayev and Poroshenko talked on economic cooperation and Donbas conflict
The side spoke on economical deals, particularly in the field of aviation in terms of Ukraine-Kazakhstan bilateral economic cooperation
President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev held a telephone conversation with President Poroshenko, during which the side spoke on economical deals, particularly in the field of aviation in terms of Ukraine-Kazakhstan bilateral economic cooperation, as states Poroshenko’s press office.
The President of Ukraine also informed Nazarbayev about the situation in Donbas, drawing attention to numerous violations of pro-Russian militants ceasefire.
During the conversation Ukrainian President expressed his belief that a free trade zone between Ukraine and the EU, which enters into force on January 1, 2016, will provide new opportunities to enhance Ukrainian-Kazakh cooperation, including its investment component.
Ukrainian President congratulated President of Kazakhstan on the successful completion of negotiations on joining WTO. Nursultan Nazarbayev thanked the Poroshenko for personal support in the issue of the completion of the accession of Kazakhstan to WTO.
The two sides agreed to intensify preparations for the planned this fall at the invitation of President Nursultan Nazarbayev's official visit to Poroshenko Republic of Kazakhstan.
This conversation came just a month before Russian President Putin honored Nazarbayev with Order of Alexander Nevsky. Nazarbayev was awarded because of his great contribution in the development of relations between Russia and Kazakhstan and promotion of the Eurasian integration process. The Order of Alexander Nevsky is the only Russian award which with some modification existed in the Russian Empire, Soviet Union and the Russian Federation.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars