NATO met Ukrainian Naval Forces in Odesa
NATO and Ukraine considered a project to restore the capabilities of the Ukrainian Navy
NATO met Ukrainian Naval Forces in Odesa, July 14-16, to discuss a project to restore the capabilities of the Ukrainian Navy.
“During the meeting we determined the parameters, content and operation phases of the pilot project to restore the capabilities of the Ukrainian Navy,” said the Deputy Chief of Staff Commander of NFU Dmytro Taran.
“It is essential that NATO experts are interested in cooperation, infrastructure renewal of NFU, in joined military training, assistance for improving management systems and communications,” he added. And within three days of common work they conducted actions needed for regaining and development of the Ukrainian fleet.
NATO delegation visited the frigate "Hetman Sahaidachny", sea and air crew and fleet training center, which were relocated from the temporally occupied Crimea.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case