Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus Vladimir Makei to visit Ukraine
The talks with Ukrainian officials will cover economic deals and Donbas conflict
August 12 the Minister Makei will hold an official visit to Ukraine in order to meet Minister of Foreign Affairs Pavlo Klimkin and discuss the interstate subjects, states the press office of Belarussian MFA.
“In terms of talks with Minister Klimkin and a number of other meetings the whole range of issues of Belarusian-Ukrainian relations in trade, economic and political spheres will be embraced, as well as cooperation within international organizations," as said in a statement.
In addition, the parties intend to discuss the progress of negotiations on settlement of the situation in Donbas.
A week ago Belarus State Security Committee Secretary Stanislav Zas stated that due to the unstable situation in Ukraine, Belarus is to pay increased attention to the security on the southern border, including the development and improvement of checkpoints.
Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement 26 October, 08:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case