Maidan v. Yanukovuch case investigation is discontinued
Yanukovych is ready to give testimony
“The investigation into Yanukovych v. Maidan case is stopped. De facto, investigative actions against Yanukovych in this case are not kept since 2014,” stated Vitaliy Serdiuk, the lawyer of Ukrainian ex-president, adding that Interpol refused to declare Viktor Yanukovych wanted.
“The trial court refused to listen to Yanukovych, the court of second instance ignored the hearing of the case. It causes the situation in which any illegal decision of the trial court cannot be challenged in the court of second instance. After considering the issue, we hope that Specialized Higher Court of Ukraine for Civil and Criminal Cases will make a correct and lawful decision. Otherwise, the complaint will go to the European Court of Human Rights,” said Yanukovych’s lawyer.
Yanukovych is ready to give testimony on all the cases concerning his person. Serdyuk said that ex-president tried to bring his explanation for more than six times, but the judges denied. He also announced that Yanukovych is ready to say his actual address.
Savchenko to testify against ‘LPR’ leader in court on October 21 11 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case