Leader of "Pravyi Sector" Dmytro Yaroch commented on the conflict in Mukachevo
Yaroch comprehend a responsibility for what had happened in Mukachevo
Dmytro Yaroch, a leader of "Pravyi Sector", during his briefing commented the situation in Mukachevo. He stated that if the government does not normalize the situation immediately, and does not solve the most urgent issues, those people [soldiers, who came back from war in Donbas and who were involved in conflict in Mukachevo] will do it on their own. "I emphasize, as we declared in our the first statement, this were a real tragedy, and we should prevent further bloodshed, especially in the rear areas. I comprehend our responsibility for what happened there" - he added.
11 July in Mukachevo (Zakarpattia region), a skirmish between the "Pravyi Sektor" and the residents took place in a local cafe. According to law enforcement agencies (Security Service and Interior Ministry), one civilian is killed and four are wounded in a shootout, also six policemen are injured, three police cars were destroyed by grenade launchers."Pravyi Sektor" stated that two members of the organization were killed and four are wounded.
The reason of conflict, according to local prosecutors, was the redistribution of spheres of influence between the "Pravyi Sektor" and local residents (according to the media, the people of MP Michael Lanio). The case in a criminal trial against the fact of skirmish is already presented.
The incident resulted into 3 deaths and 11 injuries
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars