Israel will treat Ukrainian wounded soldiers and civilians
Israel is ready to provide medical and psychological assistance to the victims of Donbas war
This was negotiated by Ukrainian Deputy Prime-Minister Hennady Zubko and Ambassador of Israel to Ukraine Eliab Belotserkovski, as states the press office of the Deputy Prime-Minister.
Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine noted that "Ukraine now lives in a constant military aggression mode and the Israeli experience – how to survive and thrive in these conditions - is extremely important to us."
In turn, Eliab Belotserkovski stressed that Ukraine is an important partner of Israel: "We're trying to help Ukraine by all means." Israeli Ambassador expressed readiness to assist Ukraine to set up rehabilitation centers and attract specialists to study Ukrainian psychologists and rehabilitators. "We have an extensive experience as a country that constantly remains in terms of military conflict," said the ambassador.
"The use of this experience and to help Israeli psychologists Ukrainian colleagues will give the necessary tools for the rehabilitation of Ukrainian victims of hostilities in the East, "said Zubko.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case