Government will help IDPs to sue against Russia to the ECtHR – Yatsenyuk
According to the governmental initiative, IDPs may pursue legal proceedings and claim damages
The government launches a project through which IDPs, who had lost their homes, jobs, and property as a result of Russian aggression, work and property can pursue legal proceedings against Russian Federation to the European Court of Human Rights or the national courts and claim damages, “with respect to every family, and every citizen”, as stated by the Prime Minister Yatsenyuk during his working visit to Kharkiv.
In Kharkiv Prime Minister witnessed the conditions faced by IDPs here. Already more than 1.3 million citizens registered as displaced persons, he said, and stressed that they face really tough challenges.
Prime Minister also went observe the local secondary legal aid centers, which start with a pilot project to assist the displaced people.
Yatsenyuk said that the legal aid centers to help citizens engaged in the design documents for subsidies: "About 20% of people asking to help them properly formalize subsidy. This is the competence of the legal aid offices”. He promised to simplify the of getting a subsidy.
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars