Chocolate, biscuits, juices and oil production in Ukraine nearly 25% decreases
January-July 2015 the enterprises reduced their manufacture for a quarter
During January-July 2015 Ukraine significantly reduced the production of food, including chocolate (30%), biscuits (24%), juices (29%) and oil (22.4%), reported the State Statistics Service.
In January-July Ukrainian enterprises produced 89,3 thousand tons of chocolate and food products containing cocoa, which is 29.6% less than in the same period of the last year. 138 thousand tons of biscuits and wafers were produced in January-July, what shows the 23.5% decrease. Production of sugar confectionery in the reported period increased by 3.4%, to 108 thousand tons.
The production of fruit and vegetable juices decreased by 29.1%, to 131 thousand tons, and of canned vegetables - by 39.5% (to 23.7 thousand tons).
State Statistics Service also reported that the production of margarine and edible fats in 7 months of this year decreased by 26%, to 117 thousand tons.
Ukraine made 2.023 mln tons of crude sunflower oil during January-July 2015, what is 22.4% less than in the first 7 months of 2014. Ukraine is the world's largest exporter of sunflower oil.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case