Chocolate, biscuits, juices and oil production in Ukraine nearly 25% decreases
January-July 2015 the enterprises reduced their manufacture for a quarter
During January-July 2015 Ukraine significantly reduced the production of food, including chocolate (30%), biscuits (24%), juices (29%) and oil (22.4%), reported the State Statistics Service.
In January-July Ukrainian enterprises produced 89,3 thousand tons of chocolate and food products containing cocoa, which is 29.6% less than in the same period of the last year. 138 thousand tons of biscuits and wafers were produced in January-July, what shows the 23.5% decrease. Production of sugar confectionery in the reported period increased by 3.4%, to 108 thousand tons.
The production of fruit and vegetable juices decreased by 29.1%, to 131 thousand tons, and of canned vegetables - by 39.5% (to 23.7 thousand tons).
State Statistics Service also reported that the production of margarine and edible fats in 7 months of this year decreased by 26%, to 117 thousand tons.
Ukraine made 2.023 mln tons of crude sunflower oil during January-July 2015, what is 22.4% less than in the first 7 months of 2014. Ukraine is the world's largest exporter of sunflower oil.
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism