Canada sent a portable surgical shelter to Ukraine
Canadian government granted 59th mobile military hospital with a portable surgical shelter to support the injured of Ukrainian army
“Delivered insulated, ventilated Weatherhaven portable surgical shelter to DefenceU: Ukr troops trained to set up in 6h,” wrote Canadian Ambassador to Ukraine Roman Vaschuk on his Twitter.
It is equipped with a generator, which supplies the power and waterworks. 50 patients may be placed in the portable surgical shelter. The cost of such an equipment amounted to $730 thousand.
“This is a demonstration of our support, which we during the last 1.5 years,” said the Canadian Ambassador to Ukraine. Deputy Minister of Defence Ihor Dolhov stated that the next step of Canada-Ukraine military cooperation will be military training by Canadian instructors.
As was reported before, Canada delivered to Ukraine night vision goggles.
On June 14, Canada and Ukraine signed a Free Trade Association Agreement.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case