“Belgorod cheese party”: Russia destroys Ukrainian sanctions products
Ukrainian cheese is to be compacted with a roller, and then moved to a pit specially dug for the purpose
The destruction of the sanctioned Ukrainian cheese began today in Belgorod, Russian Federation, states TASS with the reference to Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance (RFSVPS) spokesperson Yulia Melano. 10 tons batch of products is to be destroyed in Belgorod.
According to the spokesperson, the cheese will be destroyed with a roller, and then moved to a specially dug pit, as the origin of the cheese is not precisely known, the products came from the Ukraine.
She claimed that the same operation with Ukrainian cheese will be also held in Orenburg and Smolensk (another 20 tons of the product).
Also Russia restricted imports of beef, chicken, pork, dairy products, live, chilled and frozen fish and shellfish, nuts, fruits and vegetables from the US, EU, Australia, Canada and Norway.
As was reported few days ago, Russia may ban Ukrainian pork import; official version of such a decision is “African swine virus”.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas