Belarus discussed with Ukraine Donbas issue and mutual cooperation
The sides also raised a question of Eastern Partnership program
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus Vladimir Makei during his talk to President Poroshenko expressed his concern about the deteriorating situation in the eastern part of Ukraine and Minsk agreements violation, states president's press office. He said that the Belarusian side is ready to provide necessary assistance in finding a peaceful solution to the situation.
The sides positively rated work of the Intergovernmental Joint Commission on Trade and Economic Cooperation, the last meeting of which was held in Chernihiv July 24, 2015.
They had shown interest in further development of cooperation in energy, agriculture, engineering and aviation industries. Special attention was paid to the further deepening of cooperation in the transport and logistics sector. Belarus representative reported on his country's interest in increasing the use of Ukrainian seaports.
They also exchanged views on prospects of cooperation between Ukraine and Belarus in the context of the "Eastern Partnership".
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars