Barack Obama: USA to use military forces in fighting ISIS
The USA are ready to cooperate with Russia and Iran in resolving conflict in Syria
During his speech at the 70th session of the UN General Assembly, US President Barack Obama announced about readiness of the USA to use military force in fighting ISIS in Syria and Iraq, as like as to cooperate with Russia and Iran in this fight.
"There is no possibility for such an apocalyptic cult like ISIS to exist, and the US will use military force in the framework of the broad coalition to fight them. We will act basing on assumption that terrorists committing such crimes will get no asylum anywhere. But the necessary military force is not enough to reverse the situation in Syria. Lasting stability will be fixed only when the people of Syria establish an agreement on how to live in peace", stressed Obama.
Speaking on seek for allies in this fight, Obama added, "US are ready to cooperate with any country, including Russia and Iran, in order to resolve this conflict. But the realism requires that there must be implemented a transitional phase from Assad to a new leader with an inclusive government."
Watch the viedo:
Earlier, Obama called Russia to follow the way of diplomacy concerning conflict in Ukraine.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars