Ambassador of China visited Zhytomyr
Today Ambassador of China to Ukraine Zhang Xiyun arrived to Zhytomyr and met with the members of local administration
Ambassador had been to Zhytomyr for the first time, the purpose of his first official visit was to get acquainted with the investment potential of Zhytomyr region and distinct investment projects, said 0412.ua. Head of the Zhytomyr Oblast State Administration Serhiy Mashkovskyi warmly welcoming the guests noted that the Zhytomyr region is extremely rich in natural resources; it has high employment level, robust economic potential, and favorable geographical location. The region is working towards the modernization of the economy through the introduction of investment and innovation development model. Chinese Ambassador took a look on several investment projects, particularly, Zhytomyr and Korosten industrial parks, the project of linen production in Korosten, development of ilmenite.
During last years, exports to China from Zhytomyr region significantly increased. “Ukraine and Zhytomyr in particular, course for the modernization of the economy through the implementing of investment and innovation development model. This is the only precise way of economic development in modern conditions. Therefore priority of our work is to attract investment and use of the potential of Zhytomyr region,” assumed Head of the Zhytomyr Oblast State Administration.
"I fully agree that Zhytomyr Region has great potential and venue for our economic cooperation, - said Zhang Xiyun. - Our business in Ukraine is very active. And we want to expand our work in Zhytomyr region and find new opportunities. We will share experiences and create new cooperation strategies between Zhytomyr and provinces of China".
In 2003 an agreement was signed between the Zhytomyr Regional State Administration and the People's Government of Heilongjiang Province in China on cooperation in various spheres of the economy.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars