79,000 tons of coal from South Africa arrived in Ukraine
The coal will suffice for Trypilska thermal power station to work for a month
Bulk carrier FYLA arrived at seaport “Yuzhny” (“South”) with 79,000 tons of coal from the South African Republic, informs “Interfax-Ukraina” quoting press service of the seaport.
This is the second shipping of south African coal to “Yuzhny” (“South”). The first shipment arrived on December 5, 2015 with 168,000 tons.
13,000 tons of coal have already been loaded to the seaport’s storehouse. Average speed of loading operations is 20,000 tons in 24 hours. It is planned to finish the unload in 4 days.
The shipment was performed on a bilateral agreement between “Tsentrenergo” and international trader Mercuria Energy Trading SA (Switzerland), signed in Septermber 2015.
The coal will be transported to Trypilska thermal energy station by railway.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain