6 Ukrainian dairy companies export products to China
4 companies started shipping in December 2015, two more – in January 2016
Six Ukrainian companies started shipping dairy products to China in December and January, informed Minister of Agrarian Policy Oleksiy Pavlenko on Facebook.
“The exported product line involves milk powder, milk whey and cheese”, - wrote Pavlenko.
According to the message 4 companies started to export in December 2015, two more – in January 2016.
“Competent authorities of China and Ukraine worked hard to open Chinese market for Ukrainian dairy companies. Dairy market of China has huge prospects and we are proud that certification experts of China have highly evaluated dairy products manufactured in Ukraine. Expansion of markets for Ukrainian production will continue”, - wrote the Minister.
According to UNIAN, since September 23, 2015, 18 Ukrainian dairy companies obtained authorization for export to China. Among them are “Milkiland”, “Ukrprodukt”, “Molochniy Alliance”, “Dubnomoloko”, “Terra Food”, “Tekhmolprom”.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case