6 houses damaged, several shells exploded near the city hospital in Krasnohorivka during shelling
No casualties among civilians are reported
"Krasnohorivka is suffering again from mortar attacks this time the residents of the city experienced two mortar raids by illegal armed groups of ORDO (special districts of Donetsk region). One off them occurred on Sunday at about 16:55 - 17:45, and the second - at dawn of the next day, at 4:10 - 5:10. The militants were shelling Staromykhailivka. Except mortar launchers they used rocket-propelled grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
In general 6 residential buildings were damaged, including apartment blocks. At that several shells exploded near the city hospital.
"Military serviceman from Joint Centre for Control and Coordination arrived Krasnohorivka on August 8. They have documented the places of mortar explosions of ammunition of various calibers. All materials were handed over to representatives of the OSCE SMM. Fortunately, civilians are not hurt in the attacks," - reads the message.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain