36 international delegations visited Sevastopol in 2015
Last year occupation authorities of Crimea held 26 meetings with international delegations
36 international delegations visited occupied Sevastopol in 2015, informs “RIA News”, quoting the city’s “governor” Sergiy Menyailo.
“All in all 50 delegations came to Sevastopol, including 36 international. In 2014 – 49, including 4 international ones,” – claims the governor.
It has been reported that delegations from Japan, Nicaragua, France, Greece, Italy, the UK, Spain, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey and Laos held meetings with Crimean authorities.
Duke Dmitri Romanovich Romanov and his wife duchess Dorrit paid a private visit to Sevastopol.
It is also known that Crimea signed a cooperation memorandum with the Greek city Corinth.
Foreign Ministry of Ukraine has repeatedly stated that in order to visit occupied Crimea, international delegations need approval from Ukraine. Ukraine has already denied access to a number of foreign officials and opened criminal cases against European politicians for visiting Crimea.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case