30 Ukrainian servicemen undergo treatment abroad, - Defense Ministry
Another 109 military men are currently treated in domestic hospitals
30 Ukrainian servicemen of the Armed Forces are currently receiving medical treatment abroad, says the report of the Defense Ministry, released December 25.
13 of them are treated in Germany. Seven receive treatment in the USA, 5 in Hungary, 3 in Lithuania, one in Austria and another one in Poland.
Another 109 soldiers and officers of Ukraine’s Armed Forces are treated at healthcare institutions of the Defense Ministry. 124 more undergo rehabilitation courses in health resorts.
Since the beginning of the year, 1834 participants in military actions in Donbas underwent rehabilitation treatment.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case