197 Ukrainian haulers stopped in Russia
Ukrainian side hasn’t received any official notifications
Russian Ministry of Transport reports that movement of 197 vehicles of Ukrainian haulers has been stopped, informs press service of the Ministry.
However, Ukraine has not received any official notifications about this matter.
Earlier, on February 12, activists in Zakarpatskiy region blocked Russian cargo trucks, which transit Ukrainian territory. The demonstration has swiftly spread to other regions of Ukraine.
On Monday, February 15, the Ministry of economy of Ukraine denied information about the blockade of Ukrainian vans in Russia.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas