14 kiled in a Sunday explosion in the German town of Ansbach in Bavaria
27-year-old suicide bomber blows himself up in Ansbach, killing 14
The number of victims went up to 14 after the Sunday explosion in the German town of Ansbach in Bavaria.
The attacker died. It is known that he was the Syrian, who was refused asylum in Germany. His purpose is yet unknown. About two thousand people were evacuated from the area next to the music festival in the open.
The explosion occurred last night in front of the bar in the city center. Initially there were reports that the cause could be a gas leak. However, according to the interior minister of Bavaria, who arrived on the scene - explosive device.
Operational headquarter was set in the central square of Ansbach.
This is the second attack in the past three days in in Bavaria: an 18-year-old Iranian opened fire on visitors of the shopping center in Munich on Friday. Nine people died and 16 were injured, three of them - in critical condition. The attacker committed a suicide. German police arrested his accomplice yesterday, 16-year-old immigrant of Afghanistan.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars