Annual payments to be made to families of deceased at Maidan, - Yatsenyuk
108 families will receive the payment
138 000 UAH will be paid to the every family of deceased at Maidan, - said Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk during the Government meeting.
"Today, the government takes the decision on the annual payments for 108 deceased at Maidan. This year, as well as past year, the payment to each family of the victims in amount of almost 138 thousand UAH will be carried out, ” - said Yatsenyuk.
Earlier Ukrainian Prime Minister announced that the salaries deshadowing process has started in Ukraine
Recall, confrontation of the protesters and police took place during the winter of 2013-2014 years in Kiev and other Ukrainian cities. The first impulse to the beginning of the protests was the refusal of the former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych to sign the document on Ukraine's association with the EU.
The mass brawl started at Maidan than turned into counter-terrorism operation that the Security Service announced on the same day. The bloodiest confrontation was on Institutska Street, where security forces opened fire on protesters. 105 people were killed. Now they are called as Heavenly hundred.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars