136 detained during clearing of the protest in Yerevan
50 wounded, including 28 policemen, armed rebels keep hostages for 5 days already
136 demonstrators were detained during clearing of the protest in Yerevan. This was announced by the press service of Armenian police.
The number of victims of the clashed is over 50, including 28 policemen, according to the Health Ministry of the country. As we reported earlier, yesterday protesters gathered near the captured police station, where the armed rebels keep hostages for 5 days already.
They demanded not to use weapons to release the building, whereupon the clashes began.
Police used tear gas against the demonstrators and stun grenades in the evening of 20 July. The protesters were throwing stones, bottles and firecrackers, barricades were built from garbage cans.
Eventually police took the situation under its control. More than 50 persons were detained.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case