10 people detained in Brazil in suspicion of preparing terrorist acts
10 detained, 2 more wanted - amateurs were trying to contact Islamists
10 people detained in Brazil under suspicion of preparing terrorist acts at the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Another two are on the wanted list. This was announced by the country’s Minister of Justice. According to him, all the arrested are Brazilians and they are not related to the ISIS.
According to the police, they are amateurs, but they were trying to contact the local Islamists. The Brazilian Government will have an emergency meeting on the issue.
Olympic Games in Rio will be running from 5 to 21 August. 80 thousand policemen will secure public order.
Paralympics: Several hundred of people greet Ukraine’s athletes 22 September, 08:42
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars