10 foreigners detained in Turkey
At leaast 10 foreigners, suspected of cooperation with Fethullah Gulen, are detained in Turkey
At least 10 foreigners were detained in Turkey. Their citizenship is not reported. They are suspected of cooperation with Fethullah Gulen, who is believed by Turkish authorities to be the organizer of the military coup attempt.
This was stated by the Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey Numan Kurtulmus. He said that four detainees were officially brought charges. Currently, they are waiting for the court hearing.
One of the detainees was set free.
The military in Turkey tried to seize power in the country on July 15. More than 300 people deceased and nearly a thousand were injured.
The rebels took control over several strategic facilities in Ankara, Istanbul, Marmaris and other cities. The next day, the pro-presidential military forces suppressed the rebellion.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars