Why Putin needs aggravation in Crimea
It is self-explanatory for everyone interested that Ukrainian military intelligence didn’t prepare terrorist attacks in Crimea and of course, couldn’t do it at all
Read the original text at nv.ua
Firstly, today Ukrainian military intelligence can't do it because of obvious reasons: starting from the Ukrainian intelligence network disclosure on the peninsula after the occupation in 2014 and ending with the fact that its employees could only follow the tasks of the Supreme Commander, and he didn’t make such orders yet. Secondly, terrorism on their own territory (even temporarily occupied) is not carried out even in the Donbas region, where are much more opportunities to use the agents of intelligence. Therefore, believe that public outside Russia doesn’t believe Putin’s and FSB’s statements at all.
However, if we recall the events of 1999 on the eve of the terrorist attacks that costed the lives of hundreds of Russian civilians in Moscow, Buynaksk and Volgodonsk, we will also recall that it took place on the eve of Putin's first election. And that the same attacks as they are today, were organized by the same Russian FSB.
What is crucial, since the summer of 1999 the FSB start hysterically produce daily statements about the imminent terrorist attacks against innocent Russian citizens, which eventually ended in the very same apartment bombings in the autumn of the same year. Later, another terrorist attack was thwarted. It happened in Ryazan, and in its preparation was involved ... yes, the FSB, which explained the event as the secret teachings.
And in this Crimean story occurring on the eve of elections to the State Duma on September 18, the possibility of recurrence is also big. Because it is obvious that following the logic of the events of 1999, warning of imminent terrorist attacks in the Crimea, the FSB may actually prepare them. And here is absolutely right Oleksandr Turchynov with his warning about a new stage of hybrid war against Ukraine. The only question is - why? Who knows, maybe this masks much larger plans than simply the mobilization and winning of the Russian State Duma elections.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UA & EU21:40Another Ukrainian scandal in Netherlands: Blackmail which didn't happen
- RUSSIA20:00Hybrid Cold War
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case