What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit?
Volodymyr Ogryzko gives comment on 112 Ukraine TV Channel
Ex-Foreign minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Ogryzko thinks that the European Union will announce the adoption of a decision on visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens at the EU-Ukraine summit on November 24. In addition, the extension of the sanctions will be a key topic.
“I think that the sanctions issue will finally go into practice, because some political observers and politicians have repeatedly said that we should abandon this half-yearly review process, because it constantly irritates many European politicians and officials”, he said.
He urged the need to convince the European partners not to expect any positive changes from Russian side. It is necessary to make decisions that will be a cold shower on some hotheads in the Kremlin.
Ogryzko also stressed that there might be a frank and not so diplomatic conversation about the reform process in Ukraine, which, unfortunately, is not as fast as it supposed to be.
“We have an action plan, which is called the Association Agreement. We just have to clearly see all these great measures and to interpret them into the language of practical reforms that need to take place each month. Then there will be no complaints to us. This is our main goal. We receive help, we have to accept this help and make it as efficient as possible”, the politician concluded.
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UA & EU21:40Another Ukrainian scandal in Netherlands: Blackmail which didn't happen
- RUSSIA20:00Hybrid Cold War
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case