U.S., Spain, Thailand, Poland, and Great Britain: lessons for Ukraine
Director of Fund of national strategies Taras Berezovets called five countries Ukraine should learn from
Read the original text at NV.UA.
Before Elizabeth I came to the throne, Britain was second-rate backward country in Europe. Especially at the background of France, Spain, and Austria. It had limited resource, but still the British nation was able to find the right niche, they built a huge commercial and military fleet. As a result, 335 million people are English native speakers, and more than 1 billion people speak English. And this is the most stable nation in the world that never retreats.
It is the only country in Southeast Asia that has never been a colony. Thais formed a unique formula of happiness, regardless of which level of the social ladder they fit, they almost always feel successful. And they really know how to make friends.
Poland is our closest mental cultural neighbor. Starting from similar positions Ukraine at the beginning of 1990, Poland today shows the growth and quality of life, which many will envy the old EU countries.
America has always been the first in everything. This is the secret of its success. Americans always want to win. The basis of the American dream is a personal motivation to be the best. And most importantly, that every American child is motivated by its family to achieve the American dream.
The most beautiful country giving a real feeling of life. Spaniards know how to get kicks not only from holidays, but from working as well. Enjoying life, every day being filled with wishes, rejoicing and pleasure.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- FINANCE18:15Financial aggression: Ukraine might close all the Russian banks
- POLITICS22:04False start of Ukraine’s law enforcement reform
- UA & EU21:40Another Ukrainian scandal in Netherlands: Blackmail which didn't happen
- RUSSIA20:00Hybrid Cold War
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case