Ukrainian MPs cheat on people every day - Savchenko
"And if we continue to pay them money and let them fool us, then I don’t understand the purpose of Maidan, of all the blood, of this war"..
I support the judicial reform. I am not satisfied with a lot of articles. Of course, I cannot talk about each of them, because they take a lot of pages; my assistants help me to read them out. There are many things I don’t like in this document. I do not like a crazy salary, although they say that this is a measure against corruption. Russia also stands against corruption. But its court has convicted me. Russia has condemned every Ukrainian. What corruption and law are we talking about?
The salary is not an obstacle to create lawlessness. In Ukraine’s government, Parliament, President’s office, and courts, people should work for people, without money, for the sake of Ukraine. This is what Maidan stood for. And if we continue to pay them money and let them fool us, then I don’t understand the purpose of Maidan, of all the blood, of this war. I think just like an ordinary Ukrainian, like each ordinary person thinks. I will continue to learn the way the politicians think.
I listen what laws they vote for. For example, one MP proposed amendments to the pension reform. She said nice words; I listened to her and understood that this is something beneficial for people. I pressed the button "yes", and then I get suspicious so simply pulled my MP card off. I asked to show me the amendments. I look at them and now I just cannot understand how MPs work in such a way. She said one thing, and the amendments are all about something completely different. She spoke of good things only and forgot about the bad ones. I am very lucky that I have withdrawn my card...
Unfortunately, I know that deputy since I was like other simple people. I am the people. I want just to say this MP that if I hear such nonsense in the Parliament once again, if this is how it works, then, excuse me, we are just cheating on people every day. I do not want to work in such a way.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
- UA & EU22:30Behind curtain of PACE: What conclusions should be made after end of Assembly session
- Economics13:58Norway, amazing country, or why Ukraine is poor
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars