Ukraine-Portugal: business, politics and people
"You need to go further, to reform, to deepen the reforms," - Ambassador of Portugal to Ukraine
During her interview to 112 International the Ambassador of the Portuguese Republic to Ukraine Maria Cristina Serpa de Almeida shares her thoughts about Ukrainians in Portugal, Ukrainian political challenges and reforms, and the way to improve the present situation. Also as a representative of the country-founder of NATO, she notes the role of the EU and NATO on the world scene and their importance for Ukraine. Ambassador estimates the level of economical cooperation between our countries and the perspectives for the further Portuguese investments in Ukraine. The Ambassador's opinion on the business climate in Ukraine, Ukrainian government, and situation in Donbas - in our video interview.
Watch the video:
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars