Reno Domenico exclusively for 112.internaional about second round of debates in US
Is it safe to let your children be in the room if the news comes on, or if a debate is scheduled?
The situation right now is that you have to wonder if it’s safe to let your children be in the room if the news comes on, or if a debate is scheduled.
The election for the American president, in less than four weeks, finds our two political parties essentially speaking past each other as we go through an exercise that varies from pornographic and racist on one side, and pretty much verging on drowning out any discussion of policy by the other side.
Overall, I thought that Hillary got the best of Trump – again, and the polls bear that out. His behavior was rather odd – again not surprising; he looked like a Russian bear prowling around behind Clinton on the stage.
As I have said many times, I think that Trump is emotionally disturbed – as evidenced by his cavalier attitude toward normal reactions to relationships with women – or maybe with relationships of any kind – I don’t think Trump has any real friends.
- UA & EU21:40Another Ukrainian scandal in Netherlands: Blackmail which didn't happen
- RUSSIA20:00Hybrid Cold War
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas