Remembering Chernobyl, from Moldova
112.International publishes series of materials commemorating what had happened on April 26, 1986 on the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant and became the tradegy for thousands of people in Ukraine and Europe, and recognized as the largest technotronic catastrophe of all times. The consequences and impact of which will be felt by many generations ahead.
Of course this is a very big disaster that shocked the world, certainly including Moldova. 3500 our citizens have been sent to eliminate the consequences. Unfortunately, the Chernobyl catastrophe killed more than 500 residents of our country. Nowadays there are 2300 liquidators of the Chernobyl accident registered in Republic of Moldova. These people are provided with feasible and necessary state aid and medical care.
What happened in other republics - the same happened in Moldova. It was a late, untimely, biased and one-party informing about Chernobyl disaster in Moldova, as well as in all other republics of the former USSR.
Mr. Ruslan Bolbocean
Ambassador of Moldova to Ukraine
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas