Putin's “handwriting”: Boeing MH-17 downing and state-sponsored doping
The only reason for sustainability of the Russian economy is oil. The only reason for victories in sports is doping. These are the main allies of Russia
Read the original text at espreso.tv.
World Anti-Doping Laboratory (WADA) has confirmed Russian State manipulation of the doping control process. Not only the Moscow laboratory was involved in this manipulation, but Russian state bodies, i.e., Ministry of Sport and Russia's national security service – the FSB. “One of FIFA’s Executive Committee members, Russian Sport Minister Vitaly Mutko, played within the system. Accordingly, WADA urges the FIFA Ethics Committee to look into the allegations concerning football and the role played by this member”, as said in the report.
There is no not need to be Sherlock Holmes to conclude that counterfeiting of doping samples and downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 is a “handwriting” of the same person – President Vladimir Putin. Putin has said to the “senior falsifiers” that Russia must be the winner. By all means. In this case, the Commission found that such a falsification could occur not only in the Olympics.
This time the desire to splurge has seriously let Vladimir Putin and his entourage down. There is a real possibility that the Russian Olympic team will be disqualified and will not go to Rio.
Only one Russian track athlete, Darya Klishina, is set for Rio Olympics, with no Russian flag. She was unanimously denounced as a traitor. Russian former drugs cheat, Yuliya Stepanova, has informed WADA of the systematic, state-sponsored doping within the country.
Fraud in the sport is not the greatest rarity. But now we have faced a fraud at the national highest level.
All opinions published on 112.International website reflect the views of the author. 112.International editors may not agree with the opinion of the author.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
- UA & EU22:30Behind curtain of PACE: What conclusions should be made after end of Assembly session
- Economics13:58Norway, amazing country, or why Ukraine is poor
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars