Military forces of unrecognized “republics”are fully controlled by Russian generals - expert
According to expert, Russian-backed miliants refrain from any active actions until October
Divisions of militants and Russian Army Forces in eastern Ukraine will not take any action until October. Such an opinion on air of "112 Ukraine" TV channel expressed military expert Roman Svitan.
According to him, there is every indication that militants in Donbas are passing under the control of Russian Federation. Therefore, there are will be no active actions in the zone of conflict until October, before UN General Assembly meeting.
Expert stressed that such situation should not be considered as the readiness for peaceful resolution of the conflict, but as the preparation for attack.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
- UA & EU22:30Behind curtain of PACE: What conclusions should be made after end of Assembly session
- Economics13:58Norway, amazing country, or why Ukraine is poor
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels