Cars owned by top Ukrainian officials
Prime Minister Yatsenyuk "mixed up" vehicle size classes and President Poroshenko has got too "old" cars
Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) has made public a register of vehicles, and some previously unknown information concerning three state leaders became accessible. The Ministry's list includes the cars registered no later than 2012.
Let's start with Verkhovna Rada Chairman Volodymyr Groisman. According to the MIA, he owns Land Rover. The same information is published in his declaration, which is available on the website of the Verkhovna Rada.
Now turn to the Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk. According to the 2014 Declaration, Head of Government keeps three cars, which were apparently purchased in 2010. What does the registry show? It gives us only one car, "Mercedes" L600. Still there is a nuance with an indication of the car’s class. The L-Class does not exist at all, what can be easily seen by visiting the company's website. There is S-Class, SL-Class, but there is no L-Class though.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UA & EU21:40Another Ukrainian scandal in Netherlands: Blackmail which didn't happen
- RUSSIA20:00Hybrid Cold War
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain