Russia has no partners in the Middle East except Syria - expert
Bacho Korchylava, Georgia Embassy Press Attaché, 2005 -2010, comments the situation in Syria
Russia will try not to lose its influence to Syria, the last partner country in the Middle East. Putin needs it for some global goals, which would be understandable in the 17th century, but not in the 21st century" - said Bacho Korchylava, 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
Watch our video:
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
- UA & EU22:30Behind curtain of PACE: What conclusions should be made after end of Assembly session
- Economics13:58Norway, amazing country, or why Ukraine is poor
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars