Ukrainians developed SenStone pendant transforming voice into text
SenStone creates notes in one click and labels them according to relevant patterns and themes
Ukrainians conquer IoT segment with style and grace. Ukrainian start-up team presented their first fashion start-up at Kyiv Fashion Week. SenStone pendant can transform voice notifications into text.
SenStone creates notes in one click and labels them according to relevant patterns and themes (e.g. diary, tourist blog, conference notes and etc.) singled out by the user. The device comes with an app – notebook, which labels notes by urgency with notifications and a checklist.
The pendant’s diameter is 2,9 mm, weight – 26 g. It can identify 7 languages and holds charge up to 3 days. The pendant records 30 minutes of voice and turns it into text with 97% accuracy. The artificial intellect identifies the voice of the owner.
You can wear the accessory like a pendant on a chain, pinned to your clothes, or like a bracelet on your wrist.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case