Ukrainian travel start-up received $500,000 in international competition
Seedstars Summit 2016 named Ukrainian start-up best travel start-up in the world
Ukrainian travel start-up TripMyDream was named world best travel start-up by Seedstars Summit 2016. Ukrainian project received $500,000 competing with finalists from Europe, Africa and the USA.
TripMyDream launched in April 2015.
“We are not a tour operator. We are a service, which unifies emotional and rational content for each city of travel destination”, - said Andriy Burenyuk, Head of the project.
TripMyDream was the only Ukrainian start-up that reached Seedstars Summit 2016 final.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Prominent Ukrainian astronomer Klim Churyumov died 15 October, 20:16
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars