Ukrainian startup Ecoisme won 100,000 euros in competition in France
Ecoisme created home energy management system, which allows to monitor power consumption and receive advices on energy savings
Ukrainian startup Ecoisme, whos participants created the smart home energy management system, became the winner of the European start-ups contest EDF Pulse in the "smart house" nomination.
The organizer of the competition was the company Electricite de France (EDF) - a leading producer of electricity in France and the world's largest operator of nuclear power plants. Winning the competition has brought Ecoisme cash prize in the amount of 100 thousand euros, according to AIN.UA.
In addition, according to the CEO of a startup Ivan Pasichnyk, Ecoisme and EDF are currently discussing the "pilot project", the details of which are not disclosed yet.
Ecoisme created a home energy management system, which allows to monitor the power consumption of any electrical appliance in the house, as well as receive advices on energy savings.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case