Ukrainian start-up for client search enters foreign markets
LeadScanr allows detecting tweets, containing "intent"
Founder of YouScan, Ukrainian entrepreneur Oleksiy Orap has been developing his new project for several years now – a client search engine for social networks. Currently the service is entering English speaking markets under the brand “LeadScanr”.
LeadScanr monitors Twitter for tweets in English, announcing the search for specialists in three fields – developers, copyrighters and designers. Further the team intends to expand these categories, as well as the list of social networks.
The engine uses technologies of linguistic analysis and machine learning, which allows detecting tweets, containing “intent” (i.e. the intention to buy a service or commodity) out of the entire flow of tweets.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case