Ukrainian start-up enables download of pictures in mobile apps 4x faster
Developers of separate applications as well as mobile providers are potential clients of Pixpie
Ukrainian start-up Pixpie developed a technology speeding up download of pictures in mobile apps up to 4 times. By the end of the year Pixpie intends to extend the option to audio and video files.
The start-up launched in October 2015 in Kyiv. The project was founded by Dmytro Osypa, Volodymyr Usychenko and Valeriy Goryachkin. In mid-April representatives of Deutsche Telekom and a Polish business-accelerator chose Pixpie as winners of the program miniWARP Ukraine.
The service is aimed at B2B. Developers of separate applications as well as mobile providers are potential clients of Pixpie.
For instance, a telecom-provider may need to optimize mobile traffic during large-scale events or for unlimited offers. Currently, one of the clients of the start-up is Ukraine’s third largest IT-company Luxoft.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case