Ukrainian start-up Blynk launches mutual project with electronics manufacturer SparkFun
The companies have already launched a mutual project SparkFun Blynk Board
Ukrainian company Blynk, developing software for own IoT-apps, starts cooperation with large electronics manufacturer SparkFun. They have already launched a mutual project SparkFun Blynk Board.
“The hardest month in my life is over. We worked for 20 hours straight to close the deal with our partner SparkFun Electronics”, - informed founder of Blynk Dmytro Dumanski on his social network page.
Product launched as a result of the cooperation is a set “microcontroller + mobile app”, which allows to set a device according to needs of a user. Apart from creating personal apps, Blynk start package contains a number of preinstalled applications ready for use.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case