Ukrainian Softcube received investment from Digital Future
The project will use the investment to access Western markets, develop business, marketing and strategic planning
Investment company Digital Future will invest $200,000 in personalization service Softcube. The entire amount of the deal is $400,000, since there’s one more investor, who is going to announce his involvement later.
The project received the investment to access Western markets, as well as on business development, marketing and strategic planning.
Softcube is an analytic service, processing data about consumers in order to meet their needs. The project deals with development of personalization services for electronic commerce. Such services, based on Big Data, determine which products should be displayed to certain customers of an online shop.
Digital Future have watched the start-up very closely and finally made an investment in the summer of 2015.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars