Cisco and Intel obtained Ukrainian startup
Ukrainian interactive table for restaurants became famous in the world
Cisco Head bought an interactive table created by Ukrainians and Intel Vice President told about this product during his speech, - reported AIN about another Ukrainian business achievement. Ukrainian Interactive Restaurant Technology (IRT) Company creates unique tables for restaurants with touch-sensitive surface. Sitting at this table, you can order food, watch video and join social networks. Also the touch surface is so strong that visitors can broke a glass on it or even climb up on the table in high heels.
John Chambers, Cisco's executive chairman noted these tables and bought one for his family, and Doug Davis, Intel Vice President dedicated a few minutes of his presentation to Ukrainian product.
"The head of Cisco tested our tables for a few minutes and ordered one for his family. And Intel Vice President talked about our technology for 3 minutes during his presentation, than flew to our restaurant in Dubai and made a selfie. This is the level of attention and publicity, which other Ukrainian startups don’t have" – said IRT Company CEO Dmitry Kostik.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case