Ukrainian gadget LaMetric received prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award
LaMetric isn’t first Ukrainian project awarded by Red Dot
LaMetric is a multifunctional LED display, showing time and useful information like notifications from social networks, mail and weather forecast due to sincronization with Google Calendar, CrossFit, Apple Store, IFTTT and etc. The device has an in-built timer, stopwatch and many other functions.
Red Dot estimates products according to the following criteria: innovative design, functionality, ergonomics, ecological efficiency and performance. Red Dot noticed and awarded Ukrainian gadget LaMetric.
LaMetric intends to increase sales of La Metric Time online and to access premium off-line webs.
This year 5,214 products from 57 countries worldwide took part in Red Dot competition. Over 1,000 nominees were awarded. “Best of the best” will be named on July 4.
La Metric isn’t the first Ukrainian gadget awarded by Red Dot. Last year the award went to Kateryna Sokolova, native of Kharkiv, for her project developed mutually with a French company Jarre Technologies.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas