Ukrainian e-mailing start-up attracts $400,000 investment
Replyapp.io is a successful e-mailing service
Automatic e-mailing service Replyapp.io created by Oleh Belozor attracted investment from Digital Future and WannaBiz.
Digital Future invested $350,000 into the projects, the other $50,000 were allocated by WannaBiz. According to the investors, it was hard to ignore the project, since it is a very valuable service.
“We knew the project was useful right away, since we used it for ourselves, for The App Solutions (used for designing mobile apps) and Digital Bee (agency of digital marketing). We made sure that it works. The service helps automate the work of sellers”, - CEO at Digital Future Oleksiy Vitchenko said.
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars