Ukrainian DonorUA won Swedish start-up competition
Ukrainian service of fast contact between recipients and donors of blood gained victory in Startup Weekend: Social Innovation in Stockholm on March 18-20
Ukrainian project DonorUA was launched a year ago. This is an automatized system, allowing to find a blood donor just within a few days, sometimes – just in a few hours. Smart filters help a recipient select a donor with necessary blood group, rhesus factor and location.
In order to access foreign markets DonorUA launched a separate project Udonors with modern communication channels.
Udonors will help solve a major European issue – attracting donors, who donate blood for the first time.
Udonors is not the only Ukrainian winner-startup of spring 2016. Earlier, LaMetric by Lviv developer received the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award 2016.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars