Ukrainian developers launched geo-messenger – hybrid of Foursquare and WhatsApp
The app has been installed by 7,000 users
A team of Ukrainian developers launched an iOS-app Spottle (Android-version has been released earlier). The developers call it a blend of Foursquare and WhatsApp in one application. This is a geo-messenger with the help of which users can text chats of venues located in the vicinity. As of May 6, the app has been installed by over 7,000 users.
The app works as follows: it receives coordinates of the user and shows him/her all venues in the vicinity in the form of chats. Any chat can be texted, the message will be read by an operator from the start-up team. It can be a question, comment, feedback or a complaint. An operator will answer it. It is planned, that in the future the messages will be answered by the administration of the venue: the function is already being tested by owners of cafes and restaurants in Dnipropetrovsk. Currently, 12 venues are linked to the application.
The user will also have access to photos, menus, comments and events of the venue.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars