Ukrainian designer wins PocketBook project
Obreey Products industrial design company wins Red Dot Award for third time
"Smart design of the PocketBook Reader Flex by Alexander Morokko makes it easy to use, preserving the paper effect due to its minimal thickness", - Red Dot representatives feature.
Reader Flex is a flexible e-reader with Eink Mobius screen diagonal of 13.3". It has waterproof case, 6.5 mm thick. One can use it for viewing images, graphics, documents or reading books and magazines for two pages on a screen. It can be plugged as an extra screen to a smartphone, tablet or notebook, report ain.ua.
Previously Morokko has won twice in 2012 and 2014 with his designs of PocketBook A10 and PocketBook Touch Lux 2.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case