Ukrainian brings robot-secretary to market
Bot will remind of forgotten correspondence, seek unknown senders, and try to deliver letters in any way
Startup of Ukraine launched a useful robot based on artificial intelligence that lives in the email-service of the clients and helps to cope with the daily routine (liga.net).
"Sellers, senior managers and CEO receive a large number of emails every day and spend a lot of time to process these messages. We can optimize the time and minimize the number of lost communication due to missed messages with the help of the artificial intelligence and machine learning", reads the message.
Bot creators report that it is a host solution and a personal business -assistant. Business bot supports Gmail. Slack, Outlook, Facebook and Yahoo! Mail will be added soon, too.
"We spent almost two years on the product and analyzed more than 4.5 million letters to improve the technology and the user experience," the founder of the project said.
Bot will remind of forgotten letters two days later, make research on the unknown senders (it will tell you information on the sender, find his or her profiles in social networks, etc), and help to establish a connection with the recipient, if one does not respond.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars